Push
One thing that I've learned is to not regret
Yes, it would probably,
but I'm here,
and I don't picture myself anywhere else.
Someday, I know,
Just give it time.
My stomach turns,
and it keeps on turning.
I miss them,
but I’m happy here.
Just pushing, pushing,
pushing one more time
My hair and my face are still the same,
but I feel everything has changed
The sun is brighter, it hurts
I should wear more sun protector
But I'm still here,
studying, planning.
I’m happy, I have reasons to be.
Life feels easier now,
and it’s strange to feel that way
when I don’t even have a minute to rest.
But... is it easy what I really want?
I’m still alone,
maybe I always will be.
Just one more year,
I don't want it to be over,
but I'm so excited for what comes next,
It just keeps growing
It's almost spring
and days are getting longer
So nice to be there,
but i just have to keep pushing,
just a little more
Comments
Post a Comment